Tips for unique bookshelves and wall units decorating ideas. Shelves often end up becoming a catch-all for non-related objects. Tips for unique bookshelves and wall units decorating ideas with a little planning and creative use of accessories can become an important design element. Here are some tips on how to arrange your unique bookshelves and wall units decorating ideas.
- If you tuned sets of books, then put them together on the lower shelves, stacked side by side, a solid foundation. If no sets, then the group books of similar size are aligned along the bottom shelf.
- Spread it over the middle shelves groups to include accessories and books. The accessories may include a small piece of art on an easel, decorative plates and bowls, candles, statues and other collectibles.
- Make sure that extra interest for each group includes a variety of heights. Put down a few small books on their sides, next to a tall vase or candlestick. Also try a variety of forms.
- Add color to your candle or plant groups. Include a variety of textures including wood, glass and metal all in one grouping.
- If you long for great books to the shelf can lie flat with other books stacked on top of them.
- All books must be submitted to the front of the shelf for a neat, uniformed appearance.
- It’s usually a good idea to remove dust and jackets displaying the book binding.
- Use the top one or two shelves of art or other accent pieces to display. This will contribute to a balanced display.
An organized and balanced system, your library an attractive design element. Keep them fresh, using seasonal products as part of the presentation. Click here to see ideas for decorating with accessories.
For information Unique Bookshelves and Wall Units Decorating Ideas via